Talent Acquisition Manager – Old Saybrook
Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregates, tanks, and accessories for the onsite wastewater and storm water industries. Founded in 1987, we operate throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US, dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground wastewater management. Infiltrator's products are used in most septic systems installed in the United States and Canada.
Some of our core values include promoting innovation at all levels of the organization, integrity, and environmental responsibility. Please visit us at www.infiltratorwater.com for more exciting details about our company.
Responsibilities: As part of the Human Resource Team, you will be the subject matter expert in recruiting processes and platforms, strategic talent acquisition programs immediate and long-range planning, as well as successful onboarding.
- Build recruitment strategies that are robust, proactive, and align with business objectives that attracts and finds the best qualified candidates.
- Review, evaluate and enhance hiring process, including: ATS functionality, candidate experience, requisition process, interviewing and on-boarding processes, etc.
- Utilize the ATS platform to support hiring processes effectively, easily, and progressively, while driving necessary compliance. Builds effective relationships with hiring managers and collaborates cross-functionally to support processes, programs, and projects.
- Assume critical role in the future design of Employer Brand. This includes the creation of consistent Employer Brand and Employer Value Proposition.
- Development of social media campaigns as a candidate generation tool to drive engagement strategies.
- Identifies risks, trends, and opportunities for improved efficiency or quality service (might want to be more specific)
- Monitor and ensure compliance to company, state, and federal employment guidelines
- Develop appropriate metrics and scorecards to track and monitor success.
- Evaluate and adjust Talent Acquisition processes to improve candidate experience.
- Manages external vendor relationships with key hires or hard to fill requisitions.
- Build out of the campus recruiting program.
- Management of employee referral program.
- Other light recruiting responsibilities as needed.
Key Attributes for the role:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Past experience managing and implementing large-scale sourcing strategies.
- Ability to maintain relentless attention to details, driving process and managing to goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce well thought out recommendations based on data.
- A working knowledge of current, best in class, recruiting practices. Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools/social media as well as proactive recruiting and sourcing.
- Prior recruitment agency experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline such as Human Resources or Marketing preferred, or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of dedicated recruiting experience, focused on recruiting programs and recruiting technology in a corporate setting.